Saturday, July 7, 2012

Army Wives


The movie I watched was Army Wives:

The characters in the movie relationships seemed to be people who are married to one another based on the way they are communicating.


The feelings expressed seemed like anger, happiness, sadness and celebration based on the nonverbal behavior I observed.

The assumptions I made about the characters that most of them appearing in the movie would be that they were married.  Based on the plot and the interpretation of the communication I assumed something bad was going to happen.

My assumptions were close to being correct by watching this movie.  I do believe if I had watched a movie that I was use to watch all my assumptions would have been more correct.




1 comment:

  1. Audrey,
    I agree that my assumptions would have been more accurate if I had watched a show that I was familiar with. Knowing the characters helps to set the scene and lets me know what to expect from them.

    Thank you for sharing!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete