Monday, June 18, 2012

Professional Hopes and Goals



The means and hope I have now, after this class is that I’m able to understand people without any biases or stereotypes. I hope that from what I have learned I’m able to share with children and families to help them be better people so that we can all live in this world with peace.

The goal I would like to set for early childhood educators about issues related to diversity, equity, and social justice is to make no assumptions and to observe and learn.

Thank you, to my entire colleague for all of your hard work these eight weeks.  I have learned from each of you, your insights have helped me to gain more knowledge in many areas. 

3 comments:

  1. Audrey,

    What a great goal for early childhood education!

    I have enjoyed reading your blog and getting to know you through out this course.

    Good luck with your future classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey,

    I, like you, feel as if I am being more and more prepared also. I have no doubt that you will succeed at your passion! I wish you many blessings!

    Janille

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audrey,

    I think that your goal for Early Childhood is an excellent one! I have enjoyed the collaboration that our group has had during this course. Good luck to you in your future endeavors!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete