Saturday, October 20, 2012

Start Seeing Diversity Blog: Creating Art

-->
Start Seeing Diversity Blog: Creating Art
Growing up in the struggle wasn't by choice, its something Jesus planned out
so I adapted to get it on my own and not to look for a hand out.

They think because we’re poor and we aren’t richer than the next man
that when someone needs a job done, you're not qualified to be the best man
bcuz the media will lose you and ultimately confuse you.  

 Ignore the motives that we use reality shows and school.  Traven’s Martin got murdered and society tried to swipe it under the rug.  But it was tragic like the girl killed herself because she was
bullied on blog sites.  When I was young we played with Barbie’s and had easy bake ovens.   
 
Show little girls are too grown and they don't look up to nothing they don't look forward to a husband, whereas the hope for the future.  Boys used to fight back in the day now a days they will shoot one thing.  I really hate and I feel is a mistake folks rather watch the bet awards over the presidential debate you can call me old fashion but the news today – I can’t relate
just hope times get better so like 50 cent I patiently wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment