Saturday, March 5, 2011

Personal Birthing Experience

I thought I would share the personal birthing experience of my oldest son.  His name is DeMarco Shaun Hudson.  He was born on July 19, 1986.  He was delivered by C-section.  What I remember about DeMarco's birth is being woke up to a room full of people saying the baby heart rate has gone down and telling me we have to perform a C-section.  I chose this example to give because it has been 31 years since the birth of my son and I was interested in the amount of C-section births still being performed.  My thoughts regarding birth is being ready mentally and physcially helps creates the best developing babies.  My thoughts on the impact of child development is being able to offer your child love a stable environment and a loving support system.  The impact of support will play a big role in the expected stages of child development.

The country I chose is France.  I explored the amount of C-section births in France.  Around the same year I gave birth to my son women in France gave birth less than women in United States by C-section.  The simlarities with my experience is as the years have gone on C-section births are catching up with the United States.  The article did not give me any additional insights of birthing.  I was not able to gain any additional information from the comparison in my experience.  Although, it was very interestiing to learn about such decrease C-section births in the same time factor in France compared to the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment