Monday, January 17, 2011

Part of My Personal Journey

After embarking on this interesting jurney, I realized that I chose the right career.  One thing that I loved about this experience is the fact that no day is the same.  When I come into my classroom, I never know what to expect and I really love that about this job.  I enjoy coming in everyday knowing that someone is depending on me to impart knowledge to them I enjoyed working with all the students and their many needs.  My students are very special to me and I enjoy working with them, some days they are very well behaved his helped me to learn how and some days they are not.   This helped me to learn how to find a great behavior management plan to have some sense of control.  I loved the fact that this is my class and I have been given  the freedom to instruct it the way I want.                                                                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment