Monday, August 13, 2012

Collaborative Learning Community

During the past 8 weeks, I have learned so much from each of you my colleagues.  I thank you for sharing your insights and 

your best practices.  I also, thank you for encouraging me during class discussion to express myself with no hesitation.  I 

truly love the book our instructor chose for us to learn from.  I would love to hear from any of you that would like to contact 

me with questions or an up date as you go forward in the rest of our learning.  You can reach me at skatrtuesday@aol.com.  

Lastly, I want to wish each of you continued success now, in our next class and as we all go on in trying to complete the 

master's program.  I would like to share what a instructor once got me to realize and the end of his class.  He would often say 

at the end of each class session "you know to much now."  I would like to say to each of you my colleagues "YOU KNOW 

TO MUCH NOW"!

Audrey Winters

3 comments:

  1. Audrey,

    I have enjoyed sharing and collaborating with you. Thanks so much for your wisdom and discernment. I learned much and wish you nothing but the best!

    Janille

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey,
    Thank you for your interaction in the discussion posts. This has been an interesting and challenging class. I pray God's blessings on you as you go forward in your Master's program.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audrey,
    You have been an inspiration throughout this course and I have enjoyed reading your comments. We have all worked so hard in these course but we still have hard work to come. We can do it and that's what I would say to you now. You can do it, and yes I would agree we know much more now. I too enjoyed the book for this class it was a good selection. It's always easier when we can relate to what we know rather than spaceships.
    Good luck to you on your professional journey.
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete