Saturday, February 4, 2012

International Website


Early Childhood Australia: 

 What are some of the current international research topics?

Baby and toddler sleeping
Child health and childhood obesity
School readiness and children/’s transitions


The new ideas I explored on the international early childhood website was the collaboration of ideas from professional’s and educators.  Another insight I learned was the work with mental health that is supporting infants and school age children.

One of the noteworthy information I found on this website was the format of the website.  I thought the website was easy to navigate.  The other websites were hard for me to understand and to find information.  Lastly, the resources offered on the website was surprising and noteworthy were free articles.  I believe this type of information maybe valuable for students and people doing research.

Reference:





No comments:

Post a Comment